Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02268 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,917₴ (₩1,407,173) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)