Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02445 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,665₴ (₩558,914) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)