Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,270₴ (₨97,544) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)