Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39502 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,757₴ (₨22,169) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)