Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40385 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,352₴ (₨23,158) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (44 minutes ago)