Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40517 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,631₴ (95,347 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)