Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40027 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,153₴ (112,807 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)