Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,878₴ (Rp 25,392,244) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)