Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41719 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,333₴ (₨79,898) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)