Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40178 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,150₴ (₨75,043) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)