Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24277 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,579₴ (¥167,149) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)