Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,273₴ (R$ 1,510) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)