Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.505 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,626₴ (R$ 5,280) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)