Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25133 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,330₴ (₨41,100) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)