Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,627₴ (﷼ 29,294,056) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)