Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,512₴ (﷼ 56,618,914) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)