Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,916₴ (﷼ 12,315,216) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)