Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.290 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 189% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,942₴ (Dinar 521) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)