Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 29,283₴ (﷼ 43,988,163) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)