Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04147 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,297₴ (CH$1,188,869) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)