Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.361 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,924₴ (RM2,032) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)