Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.320 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 233% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,020₴ (€1,774) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)