Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.646 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,807₴ (€1,952) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)