Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,945₴ (Php93,888) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)