Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,029₴ (Php42,674) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)