Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,590₴ (﷼ 44,149,900) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 3 hours ago)