Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,549₴ (﷼ 20,625,350) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)