Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23262 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,859₴ (¥145,556) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)