Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23480 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,428₴ (¥31,636) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)