Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08433 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,627₴ (232,725 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)