Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07322 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 139,468₴ (1,904,721 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)