Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,981₴ (E£ 6,639) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)