Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.629 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,433₴ (E£ 6,403) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)