Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,437₴ (E£ 23,251) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)