Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,491₴ (E£ 6,368) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)