Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,907₴ (E£ 12,316) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)