Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.255 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,265₴ (元2,178) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)