Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,753₴ (元2,691) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)