Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 148% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,346₴ (€546) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)