Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40355 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,704₴ (₨29,002) in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)