Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,050₴ (22,794 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)