Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,622₴ (11,216 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)