Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,046₴ (8,876 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)