Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00137 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,200₴ (13,326,816 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)