Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00134 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,660₴ (14,622,325 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)