Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.930 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,360₴ (kr9,762) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)