Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.339 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,596₴ (kr13,274) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (30 minutes ago)