Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.354 UAH / SBD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 282% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,296₴ (17,082 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)