Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,892₴ (6,831,353 p.) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)