Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,494₴ (元11,614) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)