Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.147 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 286% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,906₴ (AU$2,874) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)