Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.412 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 260% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,616₴ (AU$1,243) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)