Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.294 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 171% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,157₴ (AU$895) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)