Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.675 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,670₴ (GH₵9,810) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)