Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.633 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,945₴ (GH₵15,434) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)