Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.288 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 166% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,281₴ (GH₵6,883) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)