Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.036 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,624₴ (GH₵5,902) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)