Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,106₴ (36,229,716 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)