Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 112% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,370₴ (30,390,424 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)