Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,885₴ (41,324,630 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)