Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 132,287₴ (114,747,037 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)