Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39410 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,159₴ (₨76,527) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)