Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 252% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 116,322₴ (15,607 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)