Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.899 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,853₴ (€631) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)