Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.816 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,029₴ (元2,366) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)