Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 282% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,606₴ (€773) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)