Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 294% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,564₴ (€2,206) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (43 minutes ago)