Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.203 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 282% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,422₴ (€809) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)