Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 321% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,784₴ (€2,382) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)