Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.228 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 260% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,045₴ (€738) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)