Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.482 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 290% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,001₴ (€2,069) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)