Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.646 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 144% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,527₴ (€2,465) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 2 hours ago)