Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04747 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 343% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,668₴ (709,277 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)