Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 296% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 114,850₴ (2,397,002 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)