Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 201% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,971₴ (元4,749) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)