Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.850 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 264% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,931₴ ($2,120) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)