Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 239% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,831₴ (€1,822) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)