Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,014₴ (10,728,861 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)