Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.262 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,713₴ (元3,922) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)